1 x Rust-Oleum Multi-Purpose Premium Spray Paint 400ml Metallic White Gold Item Description
- 400ml pack size. Fast-drying
- Indoor and outdoor use (Brilliant finishes for indoor use only)
- Gold, silver, copper, chrome, blue and pink finishes
- Bright and soft metallic sheens
- Excellent coverage, hiding and colour retention
- For a superior paint finish, we recommend attaching a spray trigger from our shop
- This White Gold metallic spray paint from Rust-Oleum has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to most craft & hobby projects around your home. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry - a great way to revamp your home. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
Surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry & free from loose paint, rust, wax, oil & grease. Previously painted surfaces should be abraded to provide a key. Bare wood & metal should be primed with Rust-Oleum Surface Primer. Cover surrounding areas to protect from over spray
Features and Benefits
- Allows you to create an attractive metal finish
- Add a shiny metallic look to picture frames, candle holders , hobby & craft items & more
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent coverage, hiding & colour retention
- Application Spray
- Location Interior & exterior
- For use on Most craft & hobby projects
- Colour description Rose Gold
- Surface finish Metallic
- Coverage 2m² per litre
- Drying time 24hours
- Recoat time 30minutes
- Touch dry time 20minutes
- Washable Washable
- Paint/Stain/Varnish base Solvent-based
- VOC description Very high
- Litre capacity 400ml
Information & Advice
- Storing your aerosols at room temperature before use is key to the best functioning.
- You should spend a minute or two thoroughly shaking your can immediately before use.
- It is also advisable to continue shaking your can during spraying.
- It is essential to avoid the contents within your can becoming separated - Avoid clogging and splattering by mixing them together with thorough shaking as mentioned above.
- Tips and info. can be found on the cans - Always read the labels before use for the best understanding.