ROSE GOLD METALLIC SPRAY PAINT
A premium quality, scratch resistant finish that allows you to create an attractive Rose Gold metallic finish on a wide range of substrates. Add a shiny metallic look to picture frames, candle holders, hobby and craft items and more.
- Modern, metallic tone.
- Fast drying.
- Excellent coverage, hiding and colour retention.
- Interior use only.
- 400ml pack size.
- Finish: Metallic.
- Coverage: 2m² per litre.
- Drying Time: Touch dry in 20 minutes. Hard dry in 24 hours.
- For interior use.
- Leaves a scratch resistant metal finish.
- Suitable for use on wood, metal, glass and ceramics.
- Also suitable for most craft and hobby projects around the home.
- 400ml pack size. Fast-drying
- Indoor and outdoor use (Brilliant finishes for indoor use only)
- Available in Bright and soft metallic sheen
Excellent coverage, hiding and colour retention
For a superior paint finish, we recommend attaching a spray trigger from our shop
These metallic spray paint from Rust-Oleum has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to most craft & hobby projects around your home. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry - a great way to revamp your home. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
Surface preparation: Surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry & free from loose paint, rust, wax, oil & grease. Previously painted surfaces should be abraded to provide a key. Bare wood & metal should be primed with Rust-Oleum Surface Primer. Cover surrounding areas to protect from over spray
Features and Benefits
- Allows you to create an attractive metal finish
- Add a shiny metallic look to picture frames, candle holders , hobby & craft items & more
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent coverage, hiding & colour retention
- Application Spray
- Location Interior & exterior
- For use on Most craft & hobby projects
- Colour description Rose Gold
- Surface finish Metallic
- Coverage 2m² per litre
- Drying time 24hours
- Recoat time 30minutes
- Touch dry time 20minutes
- Washable Washable
- Paint/Stain/Varnish base Solvent-based